Skip to content
- Generate user research; create personas, scenarios, workflows, capability strategy, site architecture, content inventories and audits, and component behavior specifications.
- Facilitate visioning sessions and presentations from peers to working groups to executive-level.
- Participate in visioning and requirements gathering, inspect requirements and use cases, and document detailed design specifications.
- Perform page integrity testing to confirm coded pages adhere with the designs. Use of TeamTrack and ServiceCenter for tracking defects and production issues.
- Develop content strategies for intranet sites, including documenting strategies, developing governance processes, leading the cleanup efforts, writing content, editing content, and training users on the CMS.
- I redesigned the second-most-frequently used page on the external website (Balances and Holdings) during a corporate design overhaul, under tight deadlines and intense scrutiny.
- I integrated the new process steps required by Cost Basis legislation into four transactional systems (mutual funds, stocks, bonds, and bulk transactions) for users under tight deadlines and a shifting legal landscape. I led the design effort for two different Agile teams at the same time and ensured that the behavior was consistent across all four applications.
- I redesigned the proprietary budgeting software used by the IT division to account for project demand, headcount, and chargebacks. This project was performed in an environment where the business contacts had lost trust in IT, was facing tight deadlines and visibility up to the head of IT.
- I’m the Information Architecture Consultant who assists business groups with their intranet SharePoint sites. I track and manage as many as ten SharePoint site redesign efforts at any given time, including discussions with corporate brand standards teams, Intellectual Property, and the business groups themselves.
- I taught proper semantic HTML and CSS to the Sharepoint developers, who previously worked only in C#. I teach basic usability, architecture, and visual design skills to SharePoint Site Administrators with no experience in Design.