Skip to content
- Facilitate visioning sessions and presentations from peers to working groups to executive-level.
- Generate user research; create personas, scenarios, workflows, capability strategy, site architecture, content inventories and audits, and component behavior specifications.
- Generate and document detailed specifications for use in design systems, including redlines, HTML prototypes, content inventories and published content.
- Identify accessibility issues including manual testing, organize an approach to remediating defects, and track remediation progress. Perform page integrity testing to confirm coded pages adhere with the designs. Use of JIRA, Confluence, TeamTrack, or ServiceCenter for tracking defects and production issues.
- Develop content strategies for intranet sites, including documenting strategies, developing governance processes, leading the cleanup efforts, writing content, editing content, and training users on the CMS.