In Marcih 2018, I attended the IA Summit in Chicago, Illinois. It’s a three-track conference that spans three days, so for obvious reasons, not all sessions are represented. And since I was a speaker, and had to do things like “rehearse” and “set up”, I missed even more sessions than I’d intended.
(Note: the notes I took were captured in Twitter so may load slowly. Veerrrryyyy slowly. There’s a PDF link on each page to help mitigate that problem and/or provide access to the tweets even if the tweets are deleted later. Yay crowdsourcing!)
Under construction until I remove this note, as it’s going to take me a few days to get all the content into all the pages.
Friday, March 23rd
- There Is No Artificial Intelligence Without Information Architects by Seth Earley
- Our Eternal (Digital) Afterlife by Alberta Soranzo
- IA in the Age of AI: Embracing Abstraction and Change by Carol Smith
- The Zoology of Product Teams: Care and Feeding of the Menagerie, and Your Niche by Peter Stahl
- Sort It Out! Collaborative Ways to Use Car Sorting by Ania Mastalerz
- Personal Ontology Maps: A Way to Get to Good by Kat King
- Different is the New Normal: Why Everyone Benefits When We Design for Disability by Elise Roy
Saturday, March 24th
- in progress